Harmful Effect of Toxic Mold-

If you're new here, you may want to subscribe to my RSS feed. Thanks for visiting!

We all know that mold is also part of our natural environment, however, if mold enter in our house especially after flood it really make us sick! The toxic mold mold in your home releases tiny spores to reproduce, which contaminate the air we breathe.

There are some claims that molds can be use best diet pills, this is completely false!

These are really harmful and can trigger allergies also. People who are asthmatic or small children are an easy victim of mold growth effects. In addition to this those exposed to soaring level of mycotoxins can suffer from effects by witnessing irritation in eyes & lungs, nausea, headaches, fatigue, etc. This makes it important to get the water damage clean up immediately.

This entry was posted in health and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *