DISCOVER NUTRITION ANYTIME, ANYWHERE
Feeding your body simply means learning to enjoy the power of positive eating. It means learning to relate to food as a nourishing friend rather than a fattening enemy.
Following are some ways to feed the body:
• Slowdown and savor the flavor of food. Treat every bite as a gourmet feast/
• Eat when you are physically hungry and stop when you are satisfied.
• Plan ahead. Take time to plan meals and snacks for yourself.
• Recognize the flexibility of normal eating. Normal eating means you eat little too much sometimes, and eat just enough on another.
• Enjoy fresh foods, fruits and vegetables; salads with vinaigrette dressing, high complex carbohydrates like rice, pasta, noodles and corn; meat, poultry, fish and low fat dairy products.
• Experiment with new foods and new menus. Taste-test the amazing variety of options in the groceries. Learn to read labels, the calories per serving is important (not the sugar or no cholesterol).
• Dump fad diets forever! Eliminate the word “diet” from your vocabulary and form your mind-set. Use new eating pattern in lieu of the dieting word.
- Current Events
- Googel Googl goolge
- High Traffic Websites
- Mobile Phones
- Network Marketing
- News and Current Events
- Play Station 3
- PRC Exam Result
- Scandal and Controversy
- Showbiz and Entertainment
- The Beatles
- TV Series
- Zhu Zhu Pets