The good news is, if we follow a healthy diet, it cuts across disease categories to lower the risk of many chronic conditions.
These positive messages might sound a bit old and repetitious but it is a way of life. It is a joyful attitude. It is a preventive measure that offers a strong strategy for a healthy future. Concentrate on what foods you can eat rather than worry about those that you should not.
Try shifting to fresh fruits, vegetables and grains. You will discover that they will give you more energy and verve in your life. Here are some facts:
• Whole wheat grains can lower heart disease risk by about 30 % for women who just eat 1 ½ servings per day, or roughly the amount in two slices whole wheat bread and one-bowl of whole wheat cereal, like oatmeal or whole wheat pasta, or ½ cup unpolished rice.
• Green beans are full of folic acid and can help protect against certain birth defects and, possibly, heart disease.
• Tomatoes are full of lycopene, a potent hedge against prostate cancer.
• Lima beans, apples and dates contain fiber known to be effective in lowering cholesterol levels.
• Soybeans harbor potent cancer fighting chemicals called isoflavones.
• Broccoli contains sulphorophane, a phytochemical that boosts the effectiveness of enzymes that block growth of cancerous tumors.
- Current Events
- Googel Googl goolge
- High Traffic Websites
- Mobile Phones
- Network Marketing
- News and Current Events
- Play Station 3
- PRC Exam Result
- Scandal and Controversy
- Showbiz and Entertainment
- The Beatles
- TV Series
- Zhu Zhu Pets